Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hip Dysplasia Support Group: Stress before surgery

Hip Dysplasia Support Group: Stress before surgery: What are the things that are giving you stress about your upcoming surgery?

Hey there!

My name is Bridget, I'm from Albuquerque New Mexico and I'm going to be having the PAO surgery with Dr. Peters in Utah on December 19th of this year. I am pretty nervous for the surgery, but am also very hopeful that it will help me and help me to become pain free for a while. I was hoping that I could get some information from someone who has actually gone through the surgery with Dr. Peters. I have researched a lot about the PAO surgery and have gotten a lot of feedback, but I know it's important to get information from people who have gone through the surgery with the specific doctor. I hope to talk to Val here soon, not sure if she is running the blog.

Thanks for starting this support group and hope to hear soon!

Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment