Thursday, November 28, 2013

Noah my love, here are a few reasons (in no particular order) of why Iam so thankful for you

First of all, I wanted to tell you Happy Thanksgiving and even though it breaks my heart that you are 2,080 miles away from me right now, I know that we are always together, because my heart is with you. I also know that we will be seeing each other very soon, there are just a few things that we both need to take care of before we can get back to each other. Work hard, play hard, right? I wanted to show you how much you mean to me and how truly thankful I am to have you in my life... Here's a tribute to you, I love you, enjoy :) 

1. You have motivated me from the get go to better myself. You lit a fire under my butt and helped me get back into school and achieving good grades!



2. You have taught me to enjoy the little things in life and not take myself too seriously.



3. You have shown me how absolutely beautiful love is. I never thought that I could find a love like this, but you opened my eyes wider than they have ever been. This is the greatest gift you've given me.



4. You have opened up your life to me and that has given me relationships with your family that mean a lot to me.



5. You have gotten me through some of the roughest times I've had in my life thus far and I know that you will be there to get me through more down the road. 



6. You have made me happier than I ever thought was possible, even with the amount of stress I've gone through in the past year and a half, you have brightened up every single day.



7. You have opened my eyes up to a future I never imagined possible before, moving to somewhere like New York, attending a college out there and living with my best friend?! 



8. You have helped me realize that life is all about balance and moderation. 



9. You never give me an easy ride, you challenge me to learn and grow. I've never taken constructive criticism very well, but I know you want the best for me, so I listen.



10. You make life so fun, you always make me laugh when we're together.



11. You are the one person who knows exactly what to say when I need calming down.



12. You get me. 



13. You love me for who I am and encourage my craziness and have never once tried to change me. 



14. You open up my mind to things I never considered caring about before. 



15. You let me in. 



16. You have helped me recover from such a damaging lifestyle and helped me learn to love myself again for who I am, not what I look like. 



17. I'm thankful for your nerdiness and your desire to achieve more. You inspire
me every single day. 


18. I'm thankful that you're a little kid at heart, just like me. 




19. I'm thankful your last name is
Wolfe, makes the transition from BMWilding to BMWolfe a little easier ;)



20. I'm thankful to have met you, because if I hadn't, I would have never been able to enjoy these amazing cakes! 



21.  I'm thankful that you and my dad are able to share such a huge passion. Makes me happy. 



22.  I'm thankful that you don't judge me on my dorkiness, you embrace it and even encourage it at times.



23. I know we both hate this distance, but I am thankful that we have a strong enough foundation to make it through it. 



24. I'm thankful that I have a man I can bake for and spoil. 



25. I'm thankful that I have such an amazing person to share such an amazing life with and we're just getting started. 



I love you so much Noah and I always will until forever ends. There are so many more reasons that I'm thankful for you, but I didn't want to overwhelm you too much :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment