Monday, May 4, 2015

One month left

Wowza... a lot has changed since the last time I wrote. All good things I would say. Just because I love lists.. I think I'll write it all out in a list.


  • Noah and I are now engaged as of March 21st, 2015

  • I have heard back about my financial aid for school and just knowing that I won't be out thousands of dollars after I graduate is a huge weight off of my shoulders. 

  • We now have an apartment in Troy, yep we signed a lease and everything :)
  • We have our route from Albuquerque to Troy mapped out as well as the hotels we'll be staying at along the way. 

It's all becoming so real. 35 days from now, Noah and I will be on our way to Troy with all of our belongings ready to start our new life. I feel like I've been preparing my whole life for this. I'll be attending a university that hopefully challenges me, moving in with someone I love with all my heart and can't imagine having a better partner, moving out of the city that has become my comfort zone and all I know. I'm filled with a lot of different emotions, sooo excited, nervous, anxious, ready. I think the most rewarding part of this journey will be finally, after two years ending the long distance portion of Noah and my relationship and finally finishing my degree. I never thought it would come. I feel like a young 24 year old, what I mean by that is most people at 24 have their degree, have a job or a career, and maybe a family (I guess not all that is always true, it's relative). Unfortunately I've had to put things on hold a little bit, but it's all part of life and helps us grow. Another part of this journey that I'm nervous about is being homesick, because of my health problems I had to move in with my parents and have loved being able to spend all this extra time with them. They are such an integral part of my life and it's going to be challenging to not see them for six months, thank goodness for Skype! That being said, I'm also really excited to see what happens for them. It's definitely going to be a growing transition for all of us Wilding's as we take on our new ventures. 

I am so grateful for all the love and support that both myself and Noah have received during this exciting time and am looking forward to sharing more with you. I've always dreamed of what it would be like to be someone's "someone" and it is the most amazing feeling ever. Every morning I wake up feeling so lucky, even though Noah's not here with me, he's always on my mind. Long distance has been one of the hardest things I've taken on, but I would go through it again and again if it meant I'd have Noah in my life. 

Stay tuned for our big move of 2015 :) should be one hell of a ride. 

Lots of love 
<3 B 

No comments:

Post a Comment